About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who wears my heart on my sleeve and glasses on my face. I have my awkward moments, but I also have my awesome moments. I say y'all and I love it.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

First of many.....


Okay...so where to begin?

Well, I'll start off by saying blogging better 'relax' me, as I have heard it does....Moving on....California is just plain AWESOME!!! Everybody should visit here, AT LEAST ONCE, in their lifetime. I mean, it's so b e a u t i f u l. And the beach isn't nasty like some beaches in Texas. I mean, I know there are some nasty beaches around here somewhere, but hopefully I'll never have to see them. The sunset is absolutely stunning! I totally understand if you guys are jealous, it's really okay :). All this talk about Californ-i-a makes me miss my home; TEXAS!

but I'll be there in three weeks. CAN'T WAIT!
P.S. The picture was taken off of my phone. UNEDITED. Pretty good quality huh?

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I agree California is beautiful. Been there a few times and LOVE it. Glad you have a blog... just more blogs for me to read! I blog ALL.THE.TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shelley!! and yes, yes it is. I LOVE IT!!!!! thank you for reading my blog :). I will be reading your blog, as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched your video... you are too cute! I hardly know you but you are too cute and my girls LOVE you :) I cant imagine letting one of my girls go to CA! Time flies... Girls grow up fast. Tell Bonnie, HELLO, for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much :)! and I love your girls too! they are just PRECIOUS and always very sweet & friendly. yes. TIME DOES FLY! Bonnie says Hi :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! I love blogging! Had a good visit with your parents and aunt and uncle tonight while we watched Baylee and Dillan play basketball at Circle T....there was a rodeo going on but noone seemed to notice since there was a group playing basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging seems pretty fun!!!! and that's good. I'm glad they had a good time...I miss rodeos. I can't wait to go to one!!!!!!!!!!! :D. Braylee looooves basketball!!!

    ReplyDelete