About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who wears my heart on my sleeve and glasses on my face. I have my awkward moments, but I also have my awesome moments. I say y'all and I love it.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello 2011. What have you got for me?

My only problem with the 'new year' is a new. years. reso-freaking-lution. UUUUGH! When i hear those three words, I'm really hearing 'a plan to fail.' I can never stick with any resolutions that I make. It's kind of a bad thing, but I guess that can be my resolution- to stick to any that I make. Well, I have a few more that would be in my best interest to stick with....buuuut, I've made the first two several times in 2010, and they, not surprisingly, didn't happen.

1. Less sweets and soda.
(might as well just punch me in the face)


2. Get my fit on, regularly.
(HA. HA)

but seriously.

3. Get more into The Word.
(This one I'm DEFINITELY sticking with!!!)


Well, sadly, that's all that I've come up with. I'll let you know in a few weeks how well I'm keeping up with these.
***I just realized how lame this blog post was. I know you don't care to hear about my resolutions. I mean, I'm sure you have your own resolutions to worry about, right? BRAVO.

2 comments:

  1. Morgan. You are a nerd. I expect you to keep all three of those resolutions while you are at my house. That's a rule. And as long as you are under my roof you abide by my rules. Got it?

    ReplyDelete