About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who wears my heart on my sleeve and glasses on my face. I have my awkward moments, but I also have my awesome moments. I say y'all and I love it.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My life is average;

WOW, I haven't blogged in such a long time, but I really don't have anything too exciting to blog about. I mean, it's not like I attended a Royal Wedding or anything. To be honest, I really didn't care about it. I didn't even bother watching it on tv. I'm not the only one though, right?!

The only exciting news that I have to share is that I am NOT moving back to Texas in May, like I had planned. Want to know something, though? I'm perfectly okay with it. It's so neat to think you have everything all planned out, and then it doesn't happen...SOMETHING BETTER happens, instead!! Thank You, Lord! I am very BLESSED to have a job (that I love), an amazing family, and super awesome friends. Man, Jesus sure is awesome!!!!!

2 comments: