About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who wears my heart on my sleeve and glasses on my face. I have my awkward moments, but I also have my awesome moments. I say y'all and I love it.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Frequent Flyer Miles.

WOAH.
I have traveled so much (to Texas) I could seriously have frequent flyer miles...is that what that's called?

Anyways.
My last trip to Texas was last week. (WOW! A week already?) I had a BLAST. Seriously, I LOVE Hamilton. Yeah, it's small and some people hate it, but I don't. I miss it so much.
Did I mention it was one of the (if not the biggest) events for H-town? DOVE FEST weekend is always crazy. Sometimes, a little TOO crazy.
*Fyi, Hamilton is like the dove capital of the world...or something like that.
I, unfortunately, didn't have enough time to see everybody or do things I had planned. I was constantly on the go, but for the most part, I managed to run on a few hours of sleep. For those of you who don't know, I value my sleep, so much. It's super difficult for me to pull all-nighters. Crazy, right?!

Well, now that I've said everything I wanted to, I'm going to go facebook creep. I mean.....

No comments:

Post a Comment