Here are some DO'S and DON'TS for relationships.
NO, I didn't think of these on my own, but I do agree with them.
1. This should go without saying.
Love him for who he is!
2. Compromise for movies. Watch his favorite movies and he’ll give in for the movie you want to see.
3. Any time your guy gives you a compliment, don’t just roll your eyes and ruin the moment. He means it, and you should smile and say thank you!
(Maybe in return you could give him a kiss...on the cheek, of course ;D)
4. “Fine” or “whatever” is NOT an appropriate ending to a conversation. Only makes matters worse.
(YEP! I know that first hand.)
5. NEVER EVER kick them in the place below the belt. Even in a fight or argument, just don’t do it.
6. TRUST HIM.
(Thank the Lord for my trustworthy man :D)
7. Listen to him. Even if it’s something you don’t want to hear.
Good communication is key.
8. Let your guy take pictures of you. He may not admit it, but that picture will probably be with him always. Even if you think it looks horrible.
9. Remind him that you appreciate all the sweet little things he does for you.
10. Communicate with him. Tell him directly what’s on your mind.
(I know this all too well...)
11. Let him know you’re on his side and that you support him and believe in him.
12. Forgive him. Forgiveness is a huge part of a relationship. You may not always want to do it, and he will definitely not always deserve it, but then again, we don’t necessarily always deserve forgiveness either.