About Me

My photo
I'm a girl who wears my heart on my sleeve and glasses on my face. I have my awkward moments, but I also have my awesome moments. I say y'all and I love it.

Friday, July 30, 2010

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure;

WELLLLLLLLL. As most of you reading this already (or should) know, I recently attended the National Youth Gathering in New Orleans. It was AMAZING, to say the least. I met a lot of awesome people, saw a lot of intense things, did a servant event (what a humbling experience that was), and I definitely strengthened my relationship with our Lord & Savior! The NYG happens every three years, and I was fortunate enough to go twice :). God did work in New Orleans! It was such a phenomenal feeling knowing that all 25,000 people there were there for the same reasons as I was. AH! ....There is so much to tell you guys and for that reason, I won't tell you everything via blogspot....so if ya reallllly wanna know, you can just ask me :D! ...............but I will tell you that I got Jordan Messer's (the drummer for Stellar Kart) drum stick!!!! I. WAS. SPEECHLESS!!!!!

*Going to our servant event; helping paint a classroom for a school that wasn't in very good condition. It was a very satisfying feeling to know that painting just one classroom made a huge impact for the school. They were so thankful to have people help and complete any tasks they were given! With school starting in only two weeks and desks EVERYWHERE, God managed to provide and school will open the first week of August (after being condemned for years!) Thank You God for sending us to that school. Your will was definitely done!
MOVING ON..........................

On July 24, 2010 Fischer Michael Snipes made an early arrival! *4lbs, 12 oz and 17.5 inches long!!!* HE'S PERFECT!!!!

Although, we weren't as prepared as we would have liked to been , Fischer had other plans. He was six weeks early....which, obviously, is not good :(. He was in the NICU :( but he was such a trooper and got better everyday!! ....and the good news was his daddy got to come home for his big debut :)!!! WHAT A FREAKING BLESSING FOR THAT FAMILY. They got to be together as a family and celebrate Fischer's first few days of life! Granted, he was in the NICU for a few weeks, but like I said, he's a trooper. I love him soooooo much and I can't wait to meet him and looooove on him! Man, he's going to be soooo spoiled :). and last but not least, here are the three PROUD siblings......


There is a lot more to say, but it's getting kind of late and I am soooo tired & sleep deprived....not cool. I need.love.want my sleep! ....I'm sorry this blog was kind of not proper and such, buuut I'm not in the blogging mood. I just had to give you the basics of what's been going on in my fun filled, never boring, life :).

No comments:

Post a Comment